Introduction

Hi All! My name is Jenell Bush and I am a stay at home momma to two boys. Being a stay at home mom I'm always on the hunt for good deals on basically anything my family would use. It recently became an obsession of mine and I'm constantly having friends and family ask me where I get alot of my items from. I thought to myself it would be great if I could post all of these finds in one place so that all people could enjoy the savings and deals as well. Therefore the creation of The Real Housewife of 815 was created! Keep a look out on here daily for some great deals and reviews on many of the products, clothing, supplies, cosmetics and much more! Oh and there may be some great posts on here about real life momin'.....like the "why didnt anyone tell me about this" type of stuff! Because hey...this is real life and I am the Real Housewife :) Talk to you all soon!

XOXO,
Jenell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come visit me over on my platforms!!

Check out my Facebook Page!!